License Conversions

If you have a pilot’s license from outside the US, and you’re interested in obtaining an FAA Private Pilot’s Certificate (PPL), the FAA has created a pathway for you.  

To obtain an FAA PPL, you will need to fill out an application, form AC 8060-71, and provide other supporting documents. 

You will find a link to the form and step-by-step instructions on the FAA website: 

Feel free to contact us with your questions about the FAA License Verification process. 

Contact Us

Need Immediate Answers? Call Us At: +1 800 686 4080; Or fill in the form below